In order to provide a more relevant online experience, some of the ads a user sees online are customized based on previous online activity. Information about past online site visits may be used to predict the interests of people using this computer and select ads related to those interests. The goal of Ad Choices is to provide you with information about how online advertising works and the choices you have.
Who placed this ad?
- This ad was served by WGN America.
Where can I learn more about the information collected and how ads are selected?
What choices do I have about interest-based advertising from WGN America?
- Information about your visits to this and other sites may be collected over time and used to deliver ads based on your interests. This is called online behavioral advertising (OBA).
- You can opt-out from receiving ads based on your interests. You will still receive ads, they will just be less relevant to you.
- Learn more about online advertising from the Network Advertising Initiative.
- Learn more about online advertising from www.AboutAds.info.
- Learn more from the IAB about browser controls and tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.
Advertise With Us
For all WGN America advertising information please contact your WGN America Sales Representative:
Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Vice President, Midwest Sales
VP Sales & Brand Partnerships